To comply with the new requirements of the “Personal Data (Privacy) (Amendment) Ordinance” which took effect on 1st April, 2013, we have the following important notification.
CARE U Professional Nursing Service Limited ( “CARE U”) is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
We have the right to use your information for the following purposes:
1. Provision of healthcare services;
2. Assessment and improvement of service quality;
3. Supervision and training of affiliated healthcare professionals;
4. Data analysis and quality audit;
5. Any other purposes related to any of the above-related conditions and to the extent that is permitted by law.
Please note that your personal data (including your ID Card No. & health information) may be made available to:
1. Appropriate persons within CARE U;
2. The healthcare professionals at the company or other persons affiliated with the Company directly or indirectly involved in providing services to you;
3. Other local healthcare providers who require it for purposes related to your health care;
4. The Court, if ordered or subpoenaed by the Court, or to such other persons as required by law.
We will obtain your consent before using your personal information for any other purposes.
To ensure that our clients are kept informed of the latest news of the company, please note that we will continue to deliver information including any events to be held and other health information to you personally through various communication channels by using your personal data maintained in the database of the company. You may opt-out of receiving information / materials at any time by informing us via e-mail (e-mail address: [email protected]) with proper personal identification for our further handling.
CARE U Management